I had cataract surgery and now for the first time ever I can SEE. Everything at a distance is clear but I have to have reading glasses for anything up close. It's taken a while to get used to the c0lor of my eyes without contacts. I've worn contacts for 40 years, and for the last few years I've worn contacts AND glasses.
I like your new eyes, and not a bad picture either...but the thought of new lenses still kind of grosses me out.
ReplyDeleteAre you SURE those weren't donor lenses? Your eyes look really different, like someone elses...Ah ha ha...They look great! Seth is totally jealous of your newly improved vision!
ReplyDeleteThat's kind of a freaky picture mom...you should have pulled out the old lizard face! And, Brooke, they really are donor lenses...mom's just lying to you...they were from a 79 year old hispanic man...surely they have a few years left, don't you think??
ReplyDelete